At a Glance News
- Big Society Network chief hits back over 'gossip and innuendo'
- Big Lottery Fund to help charities access social investment revenue streams
- National media briefing: Citizens Advice, the Queen's Nursing Institute, Fota Wildlife Park, the National Association...
- Help for Heroes website inundated after Woolwich murder
- Charity Commission contacts charity after employment tribunal appearance
Here are some of the photos from the Wyre Together Showcase event 2011
Just look at some of the feedback from what was a very successful event!!
· A fantastic event and wonderful to see all the good work taking place in Wyre
· Excellent for networking
· Very well organised, really good to know what services are available locally
· Very well organised, event information and instructions very welcome. Very large number of stands was useful to know what is available
· Very good, happy to attend again next year. Very good contacts made
· Event was useful for contacts but needed more publicity outside of community groups and into the general public. Good for contacts would like to see more community public there.
· Networking with other stall holders was valuable. The organisation of the event was brill, well done. Was disappointing that the entertainment was in a different room but of course that couldn’t be avoided at this venue
· Very well organised, informative
· Very useful, the networking was very good but entertainment was separate to the displays
· Good for networking and finding out about other services
· Good for networking
· Expected more public, good for networking, no one to guide parking, would have been nice to have entertainment and stalls in same room
· It would have been useful if more members of the public were present
· Separating the entertainment from the stalls may have discouraged some people from visiting the stalls. Although Fleetwood was very crowded it felt busier and more mingling. Good to make contact with other charities and raise the profile of my organisation
· Glad to be present, represented a subliminal presence, no real approaches were made
· Thank you for allowing myself and my colleagues, to join the Wyre Together Big Event at Millfield School, we enjoyed the entertainment and having the chance to speak to other organisations operating in the area. The event was a great credit to you and your staff
· I am the dance teacher of Activ Streetdance Crew, that performed last night at Millfield, thankyou for having us the kids really enjoyed themselves
· Well done to you and your team on a great night at Millfield
·Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed yesterday, the performances were lovely to hear and see. Well done for organising the event
· It was a truly great event and was very useful from a networking perspective
A big thank you to all those who took part